Our client is growing! Come grow with them!!
The Director of Restaurant Operations is responsible for managing several Quick Serve and retail locations soon to open at Nashville International Airport!
He or she is accountable for profitable business performance and revenue generation, maintaining high standards of food and beverage, hospitality and service, training and development, and health and safety.
The Director ensures objectives are achieved while operating within all company guidelines and following ethical business practices. He or she reports to the Managing Airport Director.
Responsibilities will include complete opening and management responsibility over 5 locations to start, growing to 15 locations by 2023.
This is a multi-unit role, currently overseeing multiple unique concepts and management teams. This division will evolve over time due to expected future growth. Seeking a hands-on multi unit leader.
Main focal points include, but are not limited to:
• Employee Training, Development and Inspiration
• Food Quality and Consistency
• Health and Safety Standards
• Physical Space and Curb Appeal
• Compliance with Brand and Airport Standards
• Strong leadership and social skills
• Highly organized
• Excellence driven
• High level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
• Good communicator and teacher
• Can manage people to grow professionally and achieve results.
• Ability to quickly and effectively
make decisions while under pressure.
• Understands P&L Reporting
• Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel)
• College degree is preferred. Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative.
• At least one year as a Multi-Unit Manager. Requires three plus (3+) years of increasingly responsible restaurant/food service.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must agree and be able to pass a background check and credit check