Are you looking for a Career and not just a Job?
Our client is a rapidly growing restaurant/retail organization operating multiple format restaurants (QSR, Full Serve, Casual Dining, Coffee Shops, retail stores) at Airports throughout the US!
Due to current and future growth plans, they are eager to hire energetic leaders with prior experience in Full Serve or Quick Serve Restaurant Management who are career minded and interested in growing!
We are looking for the best of the best who can lead all aspects of our business.
You will maintain and create goals for yourself and fellow staff to ensure impeccable restaurant operations. You will need to utilize your management skills and experience by working as a liaison between the front and back of house.
You’ll be the one that staff can look up to and motivate during the busiest times. Ultimately, you will help elevate what it means to eat in an Airport environment!
- Ensures that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times
- Understands all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs
- Acts as a liaison between the kitchen and the FOH
- Fills in where needed to ensure guest standards and efficient operations
- Help achieves company objectives in sales, service, quality cleanliness by creating a positive and productive work environment
- Attracts and trains new team members
- Ordering, inventorying and scheduling
- Fully understands and complies with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests
- Requires five plus (2+) years of increasingly responsible restaurant/food service management experience
- Must agree and be able to pass a DIA 10 year background check
- Must be able to work flexible, full time schedule
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, twisting, and lifting products and supplies weighing 50 lbs., as well as repetitive hand and wrist motion
- Must be able to work in an environment subject to extreme cold (30°F), heat (100°F), equipment noises, fumes, odors and smoke
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Spending Account
- Airport parking or EcoPass
- Employee meals
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) plan
- Quarterly bonus potential